London's leading College is looking for an exceptional Curriculum Leader for Science to join its friendly team at the Centre for Applied Sciences in the Angel.
About the role:
The Centre for Applied Sciences is looking to recruit a Curriculum Leader for Science, to join the department at the Centre.
We are looking to appoint a Curriculum Leader in Science to teach in and lead the Science team on a full-time, permanent basis. The post holder would be expected to:
Lead the team (alongside another Curriculum Leader for Science, and the Head of School for Science) and line manage teaching members of staff;
* Develop and deliver practical, hands-on accounting courses that enable learners to achieve science qualifications
* Act as a course tutor for one or more Level 3 BTEC Applied Science programmes.
* Support students effectively in all aspects of their learning as a subject teacher
* You will have previous experience of leading a team
* A track record of achieving results above national benchmarks
* You will have demonstrable experience of teaching science
* Your lesson observation feedback is consistently very good or outstanding
City and Islington College is a friendly learning community like no other. The Centre for Applied Sciences is a leader in its field and has been honoured with many prizes and awards. We offering unique courses in areas as diverse as Medical Science, Vet Nursing and Forensics. Find out more about City and Islington College here:
CLOSING DATE: 24th March 2019
INTERVIEW DATE: 1st April 2019
Strictly no agencies