“An oversubscribed school with a clear vision of excellence and attainment, we combine the best of a rigorous curriculum with outstanding pastoral development and opportunity. Our local reputation and place in the heart of the community provide a safe yet challenging learning environment where all our students can achieve. Our vision is to ensure that all students feel safe, valued and happy whilst here, and leave with first rate academic qualifications and the wider skills needed for life.” Linda Exley, Headteacher
At The Gilberd School you will find:
- an exceptionally welcoming school.
- enthusiastic, polite and well-behaved students, who are eager to learn.
- hardworking, positive and motivated colleagues who support each other with exceptional loyalty and passion.
- superb classrooms and resources to support teaching and learning.
- excellent CPD and career development opportunities.
- a supportive, hard-working and well - qualified team of linguists looking to shape an outstanding future.
We are looking for:
- an outstanding Subject Leader for Modern Foreign Languages; this is an exciting time for our school and our languages department provides an excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
- proven teaching success and the ability to lead and inspire both students and staff.
- a clear commitment to raising standards and aspirations to enable students to achieve their best.
- a passionate and positive individual to build on our successes and take our team to the next level.
- a strategic thinker who is able to promote innovation and excellence.
To apply and for a full job description, please visit: http://www.gilberd.com/index.php/en/2016-06-17-14-29-26
Closing date: 23rd April 2018