Want to lead a large English department in Shakespeare’s home town? Want to work in a ‘good’ school featured in The Parliamentary Review as a case study of best practice?
- Delightful students
- Outstanding facilities
- A determination to raise standards
- A belief in comprehensive values
This is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding and dynamic leader to grow and make an impact in a supportive environment.
Applications are invited from excellent English practitioners with:
- Experience of building, leading and managing a team and making a difference
- Ability to successfully implement strategies to improve performance and raise standards
- Experience of development planning and monitoring its implementation
- Knowledge of new initiatives within English and wider education
If you think you have got what it takes, then please submit a completed application form and supporting letter outlining your ideas as detailed in the information pack.
To apply download an application form, additional information instructions and information pack from our website at www.stratforduponavonschool.com and send all electronic applications to email@example.com
Closing date for completed applications is 12 noon Monday 12th December 2016
Interviews and the appointment decision will be made before end of term.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Post is subject to an Enhanced DBS
Stratford Upon Avon School
Alcester Road, Stratford upon Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 9DH
Headteacher: Mr N Wallace