An opportunity has arisen for a creative, ambitious and inspirational teacher to undertake the responsibility of Curriculum Leader of History. This would be an excellent opportunity for somebody looking to further develop their leadership potential within a strong successful, vibrant, forward-looking Curriculum Area team and applications are invited from someone passionate to develop this team even further.
We are an ambitious school and can offer:
- Excellent resources
- Excellent support and professional development opportunities
- Friendly staff
- Excellent IT facilities.
We are seeking:
- A highly professional colleague aligned to our values of ambition, determination and respect
- A passionate, dedicated, outstanding teacher.
- Creative teaching skills and a highly professional approach
- High expectations of students and the determination to raise student achievement
- Evidence of delivering outstanding results at KS3 and KS4
- Somebody with the ability to lead the work of others.
Pendle Vale College has a good location, situated just five minutes from the M65. It is a quiet and efficient commute from the larger towns and cities of Manchester, Preston, Bradford and Huddersfield, it is also in close proximity to the smaller rural communities for Pendle, Colne and Skipton. Nelson is under an hour away from the Lake District and North Yorkshire Moors.
Further information and a full application pack can be obtained from Hays Recruitment by emailing Hannah.Connell@hays.com or calling 07966 129 657.
There will be an opportunity to visit the college on Wednesday 15 September at 4pm and Monday 20 September at 4pm. If you would like to visit the school please book a slot with Hannah Connell at Hays.
Closing date for applications – Wednesday 22 September at 12 noon
Interviews – Wednesday 29 September
Pendle Vale College is committed to the health, safety and welfare of its students.
All posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
Pendle Vale College
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years