We are seeking to appoint a dynamic, motivated and enthusiastic Curriculum Leader of Music
Shenley Academy is an ambitious, over-subscribed secondary school, with high academic and behaviour expectations. We are looking for an enthusiastic teacher, with the vision, drive and commitment to join our successful music team and the Academy. Music is high profile and successful in the academy and is part of our Faculty of Creative & Performing Arts, one of our specialisms. We are looking for professionals with:
· Ambitions to deliver excellent classroom practice
· High expectations of students’ attainment and behaviour
· Good organisation and communication skills
· A commitment to extra-curricular activities
· Excellent facilities and a positive working environment
· Accredited Lead Practitioner school
· A full NQT support and induction package
· Positive support for career development
Mrs L Monk (Principal) will be pleased to discuss the post with potential applicants and informal visits are welcomed.
Closing date: Wednesday 18th October 2017
Interviews will be held on Friday 20th October 2017
Shenley Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.