Curriculum Leader of R.E
Hours: Full time
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Required for September 2018
St. Aloysius’ College is a successful North Islington R.C. Comprehensive school. We take pride in our friendly and inclusive school community with its commitment to supporting pupils and staff in achieving their full potential.
We are looking to appoint a Curriculum Leader of R.E. who has the vision and ambition to deliver unrivalled provision for our students across KS4. You must be able to teach across the full age and ability range.
You will be joining a progressive and dynamic department that has achieved good results at KS4.
In our Ofsted inspection in March 2012 we received an Outstanding judgement in all four key areas and an overall Outstanding assessment.
We would like to hear from you if you:
· Are a practicing Roman Catholic
· Are passionate about R.E
· Communicate effectively with all staff, students and parents
· Raise aspirations, expectations and achievement of all students regardless of ability
· Can take responsibility for all aspects of the planning, delivery and accountability of Curriculum R.E
We can offer you:
· An excellent benefits package including discounted gym membership, childcare vouchers scheme and season ticket loans via Islington CS.
· A fantastic working environment for staff.
· A great career opportunity to develop professionally with a number of CPD opportunities
· Fantastic location, close to a number of shops and eateries. The school is located approximately half a mile from Archway and Highgate Northern Line Tube stations.
St. Aloysius’ College is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and positive references.
To apply, please complete the application form attached to this advert by 9am on Tuesday 1st May 2018 .
For more information on St Aloysius or this vacancy, please see our website:
Debbie McDonagh (HR Officer) OR Sadia Salami (School Business Manager) on 0207 561 7800