We are looking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and inspiring Head of PE to join our supportive and forward thinking PE Department. If you will inspire our students to achieve their best, then we encourage you to apply.
Aldworth is an over-subscribed 11-16 comprehensive school in Basingstoke and we are proud that our students are ambitious for their futures. We have an excellent reputation locally.
To be successful you will be:
• A committed classroom practitioner.
• Able to demonstrate you are passionate about being a facilitator of learning.
• Able to create a stimulating and inspiring learning environment.
In return Aldworth can offer:
• Excellent support from a thriving school and supportive colleagues.
• High quality Continuing Professional Development, including a Masters Degree scheme funded by the school and delivered by a local university.
• The opportunity to take an active role in innovative curriculum developments.
• A high quality induction programme.
• School funded laptop for school and personal use.
Closing date: Monday 29 January 2018 at 5pm
Interview date: Week commencing 5 February 2018
Aldworth School is committed to safeguarding young people and we ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment.