Curriculum Leader - Quality (Lancashire Adult Learning—Adult Provision)
Salary - £35,524 per annum
Closing Date – 12 pm, Friday 30th June 2017
Interview Date – TBC
Lancashire Adult Learning are looking for a talented and student focused Curriculum Leader—Quality to join their enthusiastic team!
Lancashire Adult Learning (LAL) is an adult education college providing opportunities for individuals to learn, develop, work and prosper, at all stages of life. The college is focused on making Lancashire a place where everyone matters; a place where everyone can enjoy equal and quality life chances, and be respected in their communities. Part of Nelson and Colne College (Ofsted Outstanding), Lancashire Adult Learning offer a fantastic benefits package including a generous occupational pension scheme and access to continued professional development.
Supporting the Director of Quality in ensuring all aspect of the learner experience particularly in adult learning are outstanding, the successful candidate will contribute to the College’s Self-assessment report and the Quality Improvement Plan.. The ideal candidate will act as the central point of contact for Quality in Lancashire Adult Learning and will be required to teach up to a maximum of 360 annually whilst modelling best practice.
Main duties include:
· Have responsibility for the co-ordination and completion of learner voice activities to ensure an effective and responsive service to all learners
· Support the development of the whole college E&D strategy, developing best practice so that it is embedded throughout the college
· Support the staff teams and individuals in developing good practice, particularly in relation to RARPA
The ideal candidate will have:
· Relevant degree or appropriate professional qualification
· Recognised teaching qualification
· Recent leadership and management training (desirable)
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this post and would like to find out more, please visit our website and complete an online application form.
Please note: All of our posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check due to working with vulnerable adults and children. Should you wish to discuss this further, please get in touch with the HR team.