Full Time and Fixed Term Contract till 31st August 2019 (TTO plus 4 Weeks (36 hours per week))
The Olive School, Hackney is an Outstanding Free School that opened in September 2013. The Olive School, Hackney opened in September 2013 and will grow to have 630 pupils in a 4-11 Primary School. It is part of a successful family of schools across the country, run by the Tauheedul Education Trust.
We are looking to appoint a Customer Services Operator/ Receptionist at this early, formative and exciting time in the school’s life.
• be confident in using Microsoft Office software, including advanced operations;
• be well organised and with an eye for detail;
• be able to take responsibility for your own workload but also able to work as part of a busy team;
• be professional and efficient.
You will find a school that:
• Is passionate about its mission of ‘creating an outstanding organisation that inspires learners with excellence in academic achievement, personal development and community service’.
• Has a supportive ethos & concern for the well-being of all members of our learning community.
• Has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for professional development.
• Is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from students, staff and parents.
In order to apply, please complete the attached application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note, we do NOT accept CVs.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please contact the senior leadership team on 02076837436 or email email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 18th May 2018, Midday
Interviews: Week Commencing Monday 4th June 2018
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts within our school are subject to satisfactory references, DBS and health clearances and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.