Daily Cover SEN Teachers
Pay £140-180 per day via PAYE
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are experience supporting children in the UK.
Contract dates: Daily cover SEN teachers required on an ad hoc basis.
Smart Teachers are recruiting for several part time ad hoc supply teachers. Due to the way cover works at this large SEN academy daily cover is always required. You could be working with any class ranging from year 1 to year 11- however we would ensure you are placed with whatever year group you feel comfortable in teaching. The work would be provided. All classes have a maximum of 8 students supported by 2 teaching assistants. The students have complex PMLD needs so previous teaching experience in SEN is essential.
Requirements for Daily Cover SEN Teachers
• Have a QTS
• Be able to travel to Southwark
• Available for 7am morning calls
• Available for a minimum of 2 days per week
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a SEN Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our SEND team on 0207 065 7525 and quote job reference DHWSENTEA1306
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.