Our client is Pre-K to Year 12 independent school, located in Western Sydney. The school prides itself on its inclusive and nurturing community, and the wide range of opportunities it provides for all students. They focus on developing the whole students, focusing on their spiritual, academic and social development.
About the Role:
• Teaching Years 9-12 Dance
• Experience teaching Years 11-12 Dance is highly desirable
• Part-time (0.5FTE) 12-month contract (flexible on days)
• Commencing Term 1 2021
• Be supportive of the schools Christian ethos
• Be suitably qualified with a Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority & Working with Children Check
• Provide current and relevant teaching references
• Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Megan, quoting job reference #TES2010-545802MC – firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #TES2010-545802SD – Sarah.Devereux@tes.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!