Kings’ School, Winchester
“An exceptional school” – OFSTED, 2014
Permanent, 40 weeks, term-time only, 37 hours per week
Pay range £18,933 - £19,941 FTE (actual £16610 - £17494)
Would you like the opportunity to be part of an outstanding, vibrant school? Then this could be the post for you!
We are looking for a skilled Data Administrator to join our school data management team to start in January 2022.
To be successful, we are looking for someone who:
• Has recent and relevant experience to this position, ideally within a school setting
• Has experience of using school information management systems and SISRA
• Is familiar with using a management information system and Microsoft excel
• Can confidently develop and present data to different audiences
• Is able to organize and prioritise their workload to meet deadlines, using exceptional attention to detail
The ideal candidate will be capable of working independently and as a member of a team and will need to have a very flexible approach to dealing with a wide range of tasks.
We are absolutely committed to safeguarding our children and our recruitment procedures are rigorous in this respect. This post will require an Enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service and, where appropriate, checks against the NCTL teacher prohibition list.
To apply, please visit the school website where you can download an application form and role information pack. Please complete this and return it together with a covering letter, addressed to Dr James Adams.
Please email your application to email@example.com alternatively paper applications should be sent to Kings' School, Romsey Road, Winchester, Hants, SO22 5PN.
If you have any queries please contact Lisa Bennoch, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01962 861161
Closing Date: Midday, Friday 10th December 2021
Interview date: Tuesday 14th December 2021
If appointed Start date: January 2022