Our reputation for academic excellence and genuine pastoral care is a result of a winning partnership between our students, teachers, support staff and parents. The present vacancy presents a suitably skilled, non-teacher with the opportunity to raise standards in an environment where respect for authority and traditional teaching styles go hand in hand with innovative thinking and the latest technology.
We seek to appoint a conscientious individual with a passion for data to join our academic office in a key post that will contribute significantly to the maintenance and increase in standards amongst our 1,300 11-18 year olds.
Specifically, this post involves:
- management and development of the Academy database;
- the efficient collection, management, checking and reporting of key student data;
- providing accurate and timely analysis of academic data to key stakeholders;
- the co-ordination and submission of student and staff census information to the DfE;
- providing support to colleagues across the Academy as they seek to develop their own effectiveness in the management and use of data;
To be successful, you will:
- be experienced in the field of data management and analysis, with a proven track record;
- have excellent advance Excel skills;
- be experienced in the use of SISRA or similar data analysis packages;
- have high levels of attention to detail and commitment to accuracy;
- be able to work with flexibility, solve problems and be proactive;
- have excellent organisational and communication skills;
- be able to work independently but also be effective in working with others.
If you believe you have the vision and commitment to work in an Academy which seeks to raise achievement as well as set and maintain high standards and expectations, visit http://www.trinity-academy.org.uk/data-analyst-permanent-post/
Closing date: Sunday, 15th October 2017.
- £24 million, state-of-the-art facility
- Distinctive Christian Ethos
- Excellent opportunities for personal development
ESF takes its responsibility to safeguard children very seriously and successful applicants will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check along with standard pre-employment safeguarding checks.