Full-Time, Permanent Contract
37 Hours per Week, Term-Time only + 2 Weeks at summer results (40 weeks total)
This is a great opportunity for a dedicated and conscientious person. North Leamington School is a fantastic place to work and develop and we’d love you to come and join us!
We are seeking to appoint a professional and efficient Data and Exams Manager to lead our Data and Exams Team. You will lead on the management of data, produce reports and statistical returns using a range of computer software packages and web-based platform such as SIMS, SISRA, FFT-Aspire, as well as providing line management support to the Exams Officer. We are looking for someone who has good ICT skills, but most importantly someone who is committed to providing a high standard of accuracy in their work and who is able to lead and work as part of a team.
What You Offer
• You will be able to work independently, as well as part of a team.
• You will be able to lead others, and develop a highly effective team.
• You will have the ability to remain calm under pressure, work to tight deadlines and be able to prioritise tasks accordingly.
• You will understand the need for confidentiality.
• You will be accurate and reliable.
What We Offer
• A fantastic, state of the art school in which to work, with exemplary relationships at all levels, and outstanding outcomes.
• Access to staff wellbeing services provided by our sickness absence insurance company
• Enrolment in the Local Government Pension Scheme
• First class commitment to developing individuals and working with others to reach their full potential
Experience of working in an education setting is desirable but not essential. Most of all we are looking for the right candidate to fit in to our school and be able to pick up the role quickly.
If you wish to be part of this outstanding Learning Community, please complete our application form and submit to email@example.com
North Leamington School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Post Deadline: Monday 24 February 2020 (09:00am)
Interviews are expected to take place soon after the post deadline