The governors invite applications for the post of Data & Examinations Officer.
St Mary’s is a thriving, 11-16 voluntary aided, mixed, comprehensive Catholic School with 600 students.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
· Excellent organisational and leadership skills;
· Excellent skills and experience using Excel, Microsoft Office packages and SIMS;
· Confidentiality of information;
· Confidence in manipulating data;
· Being proactive in managing the data processing needs of the school.
Visits to the school are highly encouraged.