Data and Examinations Manager
NJC Scale G – Point 25 - 30
Actual Salary £29,659 - £33,752
Full Time – All Year Round
25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
We are looking to appoint a Data and Examinations Manager to support the teaching and learning of our students. You will have a flexible approach to working and have outstanding ICT skills. You will work closely with the Assistant Head for the Quality of Education, who is responsible for timetable construction, assessment, recording, reporting and data analysis for the whole school.
You should have a good working knowledge, understanding and experience of the following:-
• Secondary School Curriculum
• SIM's - all pupil data modules
• SIM's timetable module
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Working within a secondary school environment
• Data management and reporting
• Schools Parental Communications App
• Arrangements for all public and internal examinations
• All JCQ regulations related to the planning and running of public examinations, ensuring centre compliance with all requirements, keeping up to date with changes and corresponding with the awarding bodies as required.
• Managing the team of invigilators, including recruitment, training, and deployment of invigilation staff.
• Dealing with issues relating to appeals, reviews of marking and special consideration.
• Organising appropriate examination access arrangements in conjunction with the SENCO.
Closing Date for Applications: Friday, 13th December 2019
If you are interested in applying for the post please contact the school on 01753 527020 or email email@example.com.