An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dedicated Data and Examinations Officer to join our successful Academy
Bolingbroke Academy, a secondary school for 11-18 year olds, welcomed its first Year 7 pupils in September 2012, with another 120 pupils joining every year until the school is fully subscribed in 2018. Bolingbroke Academy provides a first class learning environment based on outstanding teaching, great relationships and excellent facilities. Our staff are pivotal to our success and as part of the Bolingbroke and wider Ark schools team, you will have the opportunity to work with great colleagues and develop your career through our professional development programme.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in our successful Academy and to join our dedicated team of staff. We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Data and Examinations Officer with a strong administrative background (ideally within the educational sphere) to maintain and analyse data and to efficiently track and monitor our pupils’ progress through reports and exams. Working as part of a small team, but interacting with a wide range of Academy stakeholders, you will be responsible for the administration and organisation of external and internal examinations, ensuring staff, pupils and their parents have all relevant examinations information.
The ideal candidate will:
- have experience and knowledge of data management within a secondary school setting;
- have excellent IT skills including the use of data management software, such as CMIS and advanced Excel skills;
- have excellent analytical skills;
- possess excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels;
- have excellent organisational skills with the ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines;
- be able to demonstrate initiative, often resolving problems intuitively and proactively;
- have experience of preparing and managing public examinations in an educational setting;
- be committed to Bolingbroke Academy’s ethos of high expectations.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- join a network of Ark schools and gain access to an exclusive range of benefits including reduced gym membership and a comprehensive CPD provision.
Please apply at https://goo.gl/JYHnUw and submit your application no later than 11am on Tuesday 31st October 2017.
For further information please contact the recruitment team on email@example.com or 0203 116 6345.
Deadline: 11am on Tuesday 31st October 2017
Location: Wandsworth, London
Start date: November 2017
Salary: Ark Support Staff Pay Scale (Inner London), Band 8, Points 27 - 34: £27,927 - £33,963 per annum.
Hours: Full time (37.5 hours per week), term time only plus five weeks.
Ark is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.