Hours: 8:00am-4:00pm Monday to Friday
Contract: 41 weeks per annum (term time + 2 weeks)
About the role:
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and proactive individual for the position of Data & Exams Administrator at Sheffield Park Academy.
This post will work closely with the existing Data & Exams Manager to support the existing data function for both the Academy’s staff and students.
Main duties will include:
- To analyse student data and produce informed reports to assist teaching staff in raising attainment.
- To provide high level administrative support to the Data & Exams Manager.
- To provide a variety of reports to departments across the Academy.
- To interpret data to show trends and future forecasts.
- To use SIMS effectively to both input student data and produce reports
What we would like from you;
To be a team player and be flexible during busy periods.
To have a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, in particular Microsoft Excel.
To be approachable and have excellent people skills.
Outstanding organisation skills and a keen attention to detail.
A fundamental belief in the power of education to enable students to achieve anything they set their minds to.
This is a fantastic time to join an Academy making rapid, year on year progress. Previous experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided. This is an excellent opportunity for development, with excellent potential career opportunities across the South Yorkshire cluster.
In turn, we are looking for a candidate committed to playing a part in transforming the lives of our young people.
Please see the Job Description and Person Specification for further information.
About the School:
- Ofsted rated: ‘Good’, October 2017
- 11 – 18 Academy with 1094 students (156 in the Sixth Form).
- A United Learning Academy
- Sheffield Park Academy is a school which has improved significantly over the last 5 years and has been recognised as one of the most improved in the country over that period. We are ambitious and determined to continue on our journey towards ‘outstanding’ in every aspect of our provision.
Sheffield Park Academy is part of United Learning, a large and growing group of schools aiming to offer a life changing education to children and young people across England. Schools within United Learning work as a team and achieve more by sharing than any single school could. Our intranet site, United Hub, is just one example of how we share resource and communicate across sites, helping to simplify work processes and manage workloads for an improved work-life balance. We reward our staff: with good career opportunities, better pay, benefits, and ultimately the satisfaction of supporting schools in their quest to give every child the opportunity to succeed and reach their full potential.
Sheffield Park Academy is committed to safeguarding the welfare of its students and the successful appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please apply online by clicking on the following link https://unitedlearning.current-vacancies.com/Jobs/Advert/1125495?cid=1567&rsid=0&js=0&LinkType=1&FromSearch=False
Closing date: Monday 22 January 2018, 9am
Where support is better shared
United Learning comprises: UCST (Registered in England No: 2780748. Charity No. 1016538) and ULT (Registered in England No. 4439859. An Exempt Charity). Companies limited by guarantee. VAT number 834 8515 12. Registered address: United Learning, Worldwide House, Thorpe Wood, Peterborough, PE3 6SB.