Job Title: Data and Transition Administrator
Grade and Salary: Grade 3, actual salary is £16,745 per annum
Working pattern: 37 hours per week, 39 weeks per year (term time only)
Contract term: Permanent
Location: Ashfield School, Sutton Road Kirkby-in-Ashfield Nottingham NG17 8HP
Ashfield School is rightly proud of its strong reputation for the high standards of teaching, behaviour and academic achievement. One of the largest school’s in England, our ethos is to support, inspire and challenge people to give of their best in our safe, happy and ambitious learning and working environment.
We are looking to appoint an experienced Administrator within our Data Team to support the MIS Manager by providing an effective and efficient data administrative support service. This will include accurately inputting information into the school database, administering and organising grade runs and maintaining and updating student records.
An essential part of this role will be the administration of the annual transition process working with the Transition Manager.
The successful candidate will have previous administrative experience. Practical experience of using Microsoft Excel is essential, as is accurate data entry skills.
Experiencing of using SIM’s is desirable but full training will be provided.
Why join us?
Our academy is part of The Two Counties Trust. This Trust has a forward thinking HR strategy with all the professional benefits that this brings for staff. We are easily reached by public transport, and for those who drive, there is a large free staff carpark. We have some excellent facilities for staff and our students really want to learn and achieve.
• Competitive pay scales -our pay scales for Leadership and teachers on the Upper Pay Scale and in receipt of a TLR are above national pay scales.
• An increasing array of employee benefits and lifestyle options.
• The ability to work flexibly
• Career-Average pension scheme
• A full induction and a strong commitment to your professional development and career
• Opportunities to experience and share practice in our partner schools across the Trust
• A stimulating and supportive working environment with a dedicated team of like-minded professionals
• Excellent opportunities to develop your skills and experience and to progress your career
The closing date for applications is: Sunday 17 November 2019
Interviews will be held on: Thursday 21 November 2019
We are committed to the safeguarding of all children and young people. Any offer of employment will be subject to the receipt of a satisfactory DBS disclosure, receipt of references and successful completion of vetting procedures.
We are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce and candidates who meet the minimum job criteria will be given an opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at interview.