Rushcliffe School is committed to inclusion and we are looking for a Data Assistant to join our very positive and experienced team. This is a permanent post.
We are seeking to appoint a confident individual to provide support and assistance to the MIS Leader and Data. The successful individual would be expected to accurately and promptly input and maintain student data within the school’s management information systems (MIS), including SIMS and SISRA.
The following are the principle duties of the post. They are meant to provide a working framework within which the post holder should exercise initiative and accountability.
• Responsibility for the day to day management and administration of the assessment data process.
• Responsibility for the production of termly progress reviews and reports to parents.
• To produce accurate data reports as required.
• To assist with the production of the school census and other statutory returns.
• To assist with the import and export of data into the school’s MIS, including upload to and download from external sources.
• To attend on and around GCSE and A Level examination results days in August to assist with the preparation and issue of results to students. Attend around the last week of the summer break to assist with final preparations for the start of the new academic year.
• To attend relevant courses, meetings and training aids to both maintain and develop knowledge, understanding and skills associated with the tasks and responsibilities outlined above.
It is intended that the role would be based at Rushcliffe School but the diversity of academies within the Group will provide fantastic opportunities for teachers to develop their practice and skills.
As part of the Trent Academies Group, we work across the group to support and share good practice with likeminded colleagues. Our aim is to make sure everyone is given the chance to shine brightly, maximising academic achievement and personal growth.
If you think you have the relevant experience in this area please apply on our website http://rushcliffe.notts.sch.uk/index.php/about-us-menu/vacancies.
The Trent Academies Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share in this commitment. This post may be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date for applications: Noon Monday 27th November
Interviews Thursday 30th November