We are looking for a hardworking and motivated individual to join our administration team, experience of working in a school is essential and knowledge of Sims is desired.
Main duties will include:
• Assist with the production of teachers annual reports to parents
• Assist in maintaining student curriculum information and academic data
• Administer the electronic Parents’ Evening system
• Maintain the SIMS student database and produce information as requested
• General administration for the Senior Leadership Team
• Action PARENT APP Enquiries
• Gain an overview of the exam system to provide emergency cover
• Assist the Examinations Team with the administration of the internal and external exams as directed
• Any other Data, Exams or Administration Task as requested.
For an application form and job description please contact Melanie King at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.oakgrove.school/vacancies
Our shared vision is to enable learners in our ‘all-through’ school to achieve the highest levels of academic progress. All students have the opportunity to demonstrate excellence in all areas of school life, enjoy innovation centred teaching & learning, and exhibit the highest levels of respect in our school community. Oakgrove School was the first all-through school in Milton Keynes providing education to ages 3 – 18 and is also a member of Kingsbridge Educational Trust.