37 hours/week, Term-time only (39 weeks) + 2 weeks during school holidays
Kent Range 6 £17,299 - £18,975 (£19,609 - £21,509 Full-time Equivalent)
The Malling School is a medium sized school that is growing approximately 10% year on year, offering great career opportunities for staff. This is an exciting opportunity to join an enthusiastic and hard-working Data and Exams Team.
The successful candidate will be able to provide efficient and effective organisation of the school’s data, assessment, reporting and recording systems.
Essential requirements include:
- Level 2 in English and Maths (or equivalent) with good numeracy and literacy skills
- Proven administration experience.
- Proven experience of data manipulation
- Proven experience in use of MS Applications including Word, Excel (including knowledge of using formulas), PowerPoint and Access.
- Experience of data gathering, reporting and analysis – preferably in a school setting.
- Ability to work in an organised and methodical manner.
- Ability to forward plan, prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain accurate records.
- Ability to manipulate data to produce written / numerical and graphical reports.
- Ability to work effectively and supportively as a member of the school team.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of the work of a school.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of school data and assessment recording / reporting requirements.
- Demonstrate an understanding of confidentiality and child protection issues in a school setting.
- SIMS net database qualification
- Experience of using Assessment Modules in SIMS (desirable).
- Experience of 4Matrix
Please apply online via the TES website. For further information or to arrange an informal visit please email the HR Department at email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 20 November 2017
Interviews: Thursday 23 November 2017
The Malling School is committed to the safeguarding and promotion of welfare of all children and young people. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure, CV, Teaching Agency, Occupational Health check and two satisfactory references.