Salary: Scale SO2 (point 26-28)
Actual Salary: £28,727 - £30,314
Hours: 36 hrs per week x 40 weeks per annum
Start date: September 2021
Would you like to work at a school that has a prestigious past, a wonderful present and a bright future? Would you like to work in a well-established school, proudly rated Good by Ofsted in September 2018? If so, we would like to hear from you.
Our aim is to prepare our boys for the world, both academically and socially. We expect hard work, good manners and in turn provide learning opportunities where all can fulfil their potential. Our motto, “Tant Que Je Puis” (As Much As I Can) is at the heart of our School community and we actively encourage both staff and students to strive for this aspiration. If you share our vision, we would strongly encourage you to apply.
We are currently looking to appoint a Data Manager to join our Curriculum Team.
Enfield Grammar School is an 11-18 boys’ comprehensive school located in the heart of Enfield Town. For more information about the School, please visit www.enfieldgrammar.org
• Access to opportunities for self-development and regular Continuing Professional Development sessions.
• A health care plan, including reimbursement for optical, dental, physiotherapy and a range of other areas, access and counselling.
• On site gym facility provided by Nuffield Health.
• Strong commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.
• Be a committed individual who to contributes regularly to the School community.
• Have experience of managing and developing school MIS software and data systems, such as SIMS.
• Have experience of producing accurate data for reporting and assessment.
• Knowledge of statutory data reporting requirements such as school census.
• Be a positive person able to work effectively as part of a team.
How to Apply:
To apply please complete and submit an application form to email@example.com or online via the TES portal. If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact Mrs Burke, Deputy Headteacher, on 020 8363 1095 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All appointments will be subject to receipt of satisfactory Enhanced DBS check and pre-employment checks.
Closing date for applications: Friday 6 August 2021 (noon)
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 10 August 2021
“Pupils, sixth form students and staff are proud of their school.”
“Leaders and teachers are ambitious for their pupils. Leaders understand the importance of good behaviour for learning.”
“Leaders train teachers well to improve the quality of their teaching. This training is having a marked positive impact on pupils’ learning and their progress.”
Enfield Grammar School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Boys school with students of age 11 - 18 years
Enfield Grammar School is rightly proud of its fine traditions and examination achievements. It is also a school which is intent on ensuring that the breadth and quality of education will, as far as is possible, equip its pupils to meet the rapidly c...