Smart Teachers are seeking a committed Data Manager to join this school rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted in the heart of the beautiful town of St Albans. This full time role is to start ASAP and is till 15 December 2017; possibly to February 2018. The Data Manager will support the implementation of Bromcom, which is the new database the school is using and ensuring all deadlines are met. Management of the student data in consultation with the Senior Leadership Team (SLT), Exams Officer and admissions / attendance officer.
About the Role
- Data Manager
- Full time role
- Start ASAP until 15 December but possibly to February 2018
- Assisting with the design of the database for student assessment outcomes
- Ensure pupil records and the electronic reporting system are up to date and correct
- To work alongside a collection of supportive staff
- Must have experience working in a school environment
- Salary starting at £30,000 – depending on experience
About the School
- Graded ‘Good’ in its most recent Ofsted inspections
- All boys’ school with a co-educational sixth form
- All classrooms are fully resourced and equipped with the latest resources
- With an impressively large play area and fantastic Rugby/football pitches based off site
- Passionate and enthusiastic students
- Very supportive parents and local community
In order to be considered for this role, the Data Manager will need to meet the following criteria:
- Have gained a University Degree
- Have good database management experience (essential)
- Knowledge of the Bromcom Database (desirable)
- Knowledge of SISRA (desirable)
- Proven experience in a similar role within a school environment
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number SZHA37530.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.