Term time + up to 15 days during the school holidays (days may be taken in lieu).
We are looking for an experienced Data Manager with a strong administration background, ideally within education to maintain and analyse data to efficiently track and monitor our students’ progress through reports and exams.
You will work closely with different teams across the school to ensure these tasks are completed efficiently and in line with the various deadlines for the academic year. Confidence in using MS Excel is vital and previous experience of school management information systems would be an advantage. You must have a proven record of adapting to and supporting change, the ability to communicate effectively with people, be highly motivated, organised and able to use initiative to prioritise tasks. You will have an opportunity to work with high quality facilities.
The ideal candidate will:
- have experience and knowledge of data management within a secondary school setting
- have excellent IT skills including the use of data management software such as SIMs and advanced Excel skills
- have excellent analytical skills
- possess excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- have excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- be able to demonstrate initiative, often resolving problems intuitively and pro-active with ability to act on your own initiative.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications: Midnight, 11th December 2016
To apply for this post, please click here If you need assistance please email the School’s HR Team at email@example.com quoting ref HOL/293.
Holloway School is committed to the principle of equality of opportunity and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants.