18.5 hours per week, 40 weeks (term time plus 2 weeks – one of these weeks being the exam result week which you must be available to work)
We are seeking to appoint an experience Data Manager working on a part time basis.
You will be responsible for the management of student data including assessment information as well as supporting with data and timetable inputting. Previous experience/knowledge of Progresso and Sisra is desirable.
This is an exciting time to join Sir Herbert Leon Academy, after our recent Ofsted visit we have moved to Required Improvements with ’Good’ for Leadership & Management, Personal Development, Behaviour & Welfare and Post 16.
With our ‘broad and balanced’ curriculum as well as ‘pupils behaving well in lessons, break and lunchtimes’ being recognised by Ofsted, Sir Herbert Leon Academy is very much a school on its way to ‘Good’.
We know we still have work to do to ensure that all our students enjoy a rich and successful time with us …….. your role is crucial in helping us achieve this.
- Excellent IT skills with experience of using Excel
- Plan and manage school data in line with GDPR
- Previous experience of working within a school environment.
- Looking to work school hours.
What we can offer you:
- Something we take very seriously is staff WELLBEING. That is why we have partnered up with BHSF to provide support and employee benefits, such as a health cash plan scheme to support healthcare, discounted gym membership and an employee assistance programme.
- Free on-site car parking – also close to Central Milton Keynes train station with direct links to London Euston (30 mins) and Birmingham (52 mins).
- Access to our sports facilities including a gym and swimming pool.
AET believes that each and every child is inspired to choose a remarkable life. Our mission is to gather and motivate inspirational people committed to delivering an excellent education that launches children into remarkable lives.
Our values are:
- Be unusually brave
- Discover what’s possible
- Push the limits
- Be big-hearted
Closing date: Midday Friday 22 February 2019
Interviews are scheduled to take place as soon as possible after the closing date.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Find your remarkable, apply today by clicking the apply now button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.