Salary: Caister Academy Scale 6 Point 18 -22
£24,982 to £27,041
52 weeks per year
Hours to be worked: 8am – 4pm term time, 8am to 3:30pm during school holidays
Start Date: January 2022
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and inspiring colleague to join Caister Academy. The successful candidate will join a team of committed professionals, working together to ensure students receive the highest possible quality of education. They will be working within a Trust where staff development is prioritised.
Caister Academy is one of Norfolk’s leading co-educational secondary schools, situated in the coastal village of Caister, just north of Great Yarmouth. It is well regarded for excellence in literature and performing arts, with aspirations to lead nationally in all areas. As part of Creative Education Trust we work in collaboration with other local Academies, and receive development opportunities and support from Creative Education at a national level.
We are looking for a colleague who:
• Has a passion for education and a special gift of communicating that passion.
• Is innovative, self-motivating and able to inspire others.
• Has the ability to teach outstanding lessons across the age and ability range.
• Has the highest expectation for the attainment of all young people.
• Enjoys working as part of a team to ensure the success of our community.
• Is driven to relentlessly remove barriers to students’ success.
In return Caister Academy will offer you:
• A thriving, innovative learning community, committed to excellence.
• A supportive, welcoming community of professionals.
• Extensive development and collaboration opportunities, through the Creative Education network.
For further details, or an informal discussion about the role with the Assistant Principal for Assessment & Curriculum, James Read, please contact Ruth Woods, Human Resources & Business Support Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on Creative Education Trust visit www.creativeeducationtrust.org.uk.
Closing date: 12.00pm Friday 10 December 2021
Interviews: w.b. Monday 13 December 2021
Creative Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake relevant safeguarding checks in line with Government safer recruitment guidelines.
Caister Academy is an 11-16 co-educational day school, specialising in Literature and the performing arts. We offer a rigorous, traditional curriculum; supplemented by a broad choice from the arts, technology, and sport; all personalised to the...