37 hours per week; Term time + 4 weeks
We are looking for a Data Manager who will play a key role in school and work closely with the Assistant Principal for Curriculum and Outcomes. You will lead on Student Data analysis, assessment, recording and reporting and you will assist with producing and maintaining the timetable. You will manage and maintain the Academy’s Management Information Systems, Cloud and SISRA, and take part in Curriculum Planning, with the Assistant Principal.
The role will include:
- Leading and coordinating all aspects of the annual cycle of assessment
- Working with subject leaders to review and report on pupil’s progress towards their targets.
- Plan and develop a curriculum timetable working closely with the Assistant Principal.
The successful candidate will have:
- High level experience of educational data management systems;
- Good knowledge and understanding of a school curriculum;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and ideally (but not essentially if you are a quick learner) the Cloud data management system and SISRA;
TEC, based in Staffordshire, is a forward-thinking and established community-driven school, which is within easy commuting distance of Birmingham and Derby. We are on a journey to rapidly improve the quality of teaching & learning across the school, to impact positively on student outcomes, under the leadership of a recently appointed Principal. The school receives very strong support from the Trust in developing school improvement systems and practice in school, to support the passion and drive of all colleagues in school. Our aim is to embed the highest expectations of all members of our learning community, delivering challenge in the classroom, ensuring that developmental work on the curriculum is underpinned by quality assurance and accountability.
“Every teacher needs to improve, not because they are not good enough, but because they can be even better”
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we are inspiring.
- More training and development, so you can get better at what you do - Varied and stretching continuous professional development opportunities.
- More support for you and your loved ones - A health cash plan, employee loans and savings scheme, discounted gym membership and employee assistance programme.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin.
- More reward - A generous and flexible Local Government Pension scheme for support staff.
- More possibilities - To inspire children to find their remarkable.
Closing date: Friday 21 February 2020
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking the apply button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.