Post: Data Manager
Salary: £27,500 to £30,000
Required from: February 2018 (or as soon as possible)
Contract Type: Full Time
Contract Term: Permanent
Trinity Catholic College is a school that puts itself at the heart of the Catholic community, proud of its culture and its diversity. In November 2015 they converted to Academy status as part of St Hilda’s Catholic Academy Trust. It is at the leading edge of educational development and relentless in its pursuit of excellence. Students will find their experience at school exciting, demanding and enjoyable. Visitors to the school will find it welcoming, friendly and purposeful.
Trinity Catholic College is a highly popular, oversubscribed 11 – 19 mixed school with over 1400 pupils on roll including 200 sixth form students. The school has excellent accommodation and is very well resourced.
The College is looking to appoint a Data Manager who will report into the Deputy Headteacher for Assessment and Reporting. You will be educated to degree level or equivalent.
The key focus of the role is to:-
● Be responsible for all aspects of the schools MIS
● Ensure the integrity of all data held in school
● Lead & manage the schools data management function
● Prepare, produce & deliver data required by the school for its day to day functions and for self-evaluation & strategic planning purposes
● Produce analysis of performance data following each reporting period or examination results
● Make data available to appropriate stakeholders at the appropriate time, e.g. parents, students, teachers, MAT, LA, DfE and other external agencies as and when required
● Show a genuine passion and a belief in the potential of every pupil
For an application pack, to arrange a visit or for an informal discussion regarding this post then please contact Diane Jamieson by emailing email@example.com or call 0191 267 6555 or 07713 323 792.
The closing date for this post is Noon Tuesday 30th January 2018.
Please return completed application forms to Diane Jamieson via email and not directly to the College.
Please do not use the APPLY NOW button on this advert. You will need to complete the schools own application form to apply for this post.
Interviews will be held as soon as possible after the closing date.
Trinity Catholic College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and rigorous Child Protection Procedures are in place. Appointments will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Headteacher: Peter Coady
A Catholic Voluntary Academy (St Hilda’s Multi Academy Trust)