Analyse School Performance Training and Consultancy is seeking a Data Manager (Secondary, Primary, LA, SEN or virtual) who will join our team at our office near Canary Wharf and support our school data management software.
Operating since 2006 we are one of only a few ASP (Analyse School Performance) suppliers accredited by the Department for Education. We provide a School Improvement Evaluation Tool to Primary and Secondary School as well as Colleges to make a difference to schools in their attainment and progress measures across the country.
Key responsibilities and Duties
• Liaising with the pilot schools, existing clients, collaborating with the team members and developers to expand our software
• Providing an outstanding service to exceed our clients’ expectation
• Delivering software demonstrations/training online
• Delivering software demonstrations/training at schools and/or Local Authorities. (OPTIONAL) an additional commission also paid
There is an uncapped commission available for the successful promotion of this software.
• Good knowledge of Ofsted Inspection Dashboard
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel inc. Pivot Tables, VLookups
• Ability to communicate effectively with school staff
• Exceptional IT Skills
• School improvement experience
• Flexibility in travelling to client sites when required (optional)
• Experience as a Data Manager at schools or working with a local authority
• Excellent attention to detail
• Logical with a methodical approach to achieving tasks and objectives
• Ability to work independently or as a team member
• Be well organised and possess good time management skills
• Ability to provide excellent quality training courses (training provided) to our clients
• Strong knowledge of RAISEonline/ ASP and or SIMS, and further school data management software.
Interested candidates, please submit your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 267 6555 detailing your motivations for applying to the role and what you hope to bring to it. We look forward to hearing from you.
Your CV will be treated in the strictest confidentiality. We will consider applications as they are submitted please therefore, submit your application as soon as completed.
There will an EXTRA uncapped commission offered with the annual salary rate!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Circa £35,000-£38,000 pa dependent upon experience
• Data Manager in Schools: 1 year (Preferred)