The Harrow Association (the alumni association for Harrow School) and the Harrow Development Trust (Harrow School’s fundraising and development arm) are looking for a confident, friendly and proactive person to fill a crucial role in their small but high-performing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- maintaining and developing The Raiser’s Edge alumni and donor database
- researching and maintaining up-to-date alumni profiles
- inputting and collating data from various sources
- communication with alumni and other key contacts by phone, letter and email
- undertaking research on Old Harrovians and current parents to help the Harrow Association and Harrow Development Trust increase engagement.
Using her/his excellent IT skills, the Database and Research Officer will provide a personable and professional service to a wide range of contacts.
Candidates must have excellent attention to detail, IT literacy and competence with database development that will allow them to capture and build on the information held centrally, and to increase the services provided to the office.
The position will suit someone with a keen eye for detail and an interest in IT and data administration. Experience with The Raiser’s Edge would be helpful but is not essential.
Applications packs are available from the School's website by clicking on the Apply button below or by contacting the HR department on 020 8872 8314 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 28 February 2019
First interviews: week commencing 25 February 2019
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all successful applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with any past employer.