Creating futures through our shared values of excellence, partnership and perseverance
DEPUTY CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER: LEADERSHIP AND INNOVATION
Required for January 2018 (permanent and full-time but can be offered as term-time only)
DO YOU HAVE A TRACK RECORD OF BUILDING HIGH PERFORMANCE TEAMS?
The Board of Directors is seeking an ambitious and inspirational individual with a strong background in business leadership and innovation to implement the next stage of our growth plan and journey to excellence.
- Support the CEO/EHT with the overall executive leadership of the Trust in order to increase its strategic and collaborative capacity so that its schools make optimum progress
- Develop, articulate and uphold the vision, values, ethos and expectations of the Trust
- Act as a trusted partner to the CEO/EHT
- Deepen and broaden the already strong partnerships through delivery of quality services and development of high performing teams
- Be responsible for leadership and innovation with a principal focus on business growth to enable the Trust to move forward rapidly
Create Partnership Trust was formed in September 2016 by Greet Primary School and Conway Primary School which had been federated for several years. They were joined in January 2017 by Hodge Hill Primary School as a sponsored school. Greet Teaching School is the fourth partner in the MAT. All are supported by CREATE CENTRAL, a growing team of specialists building the MAT’s infrastructure.
The vision for Create Partnership Trust encompasses the growth of an inspirational family of schools, built on a peer support and challenge model, so that barriers to optimum achievement are removed and where effective practice is systematically shared.
For more information visit: www.createpartnershiptrust.org.uk or contact Janine Gardner on 0121 303 1595 or email@example.com . Janine will also make arrangements for you to have a telephone discussion with our CEO/EHT Pat Smart, should you wish to do so.
Applications using the Create application form (no CVs please) should be returned by 9am, Monday 25 September 2017.