Deputy Curriculum Leader for Social Science TLR 2c
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Deputy Curriculum Lead of Social Science to start September, 2018, and join our successful and hardworking Department.
Or a January 2019 start will be considered for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent practitioner
- To promote and be committed to securing high expectations for learning and the raising of achievement.
- Be enthusiastic, resourceful and keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved.
- Have a good, up-to-date working knowledge and understanding of a range of teaching and learning strategies and know how to use and adapt them, including how to personalise learning to provide opportunities for all learners to achieve their potential.
- Know the assessment requirements and arrangements for the subjects/curriculum areas you teach, including those relating to public examinations and qualifications.
- Know a range of approaches to assessment, including the importance of formative assessment.
§ Know how to make effective personalised provision for those you teach and how to take practical account of diversity and promote equality and inclusion in your teaching.