English: Deputy Curriculum Leader (MPS/UPS + TLR)
An exciting opportunity for a talented and ambitious practitioner to join the fastest improving English department in Leicester.
We are seeking to appoint a Deputy Curriculum Leader to build on the rapid progress already made by the department. You will be well supported, working within a dynamic Curriculum Leader. This is a critical role in the next phase of the department’s journey to secure sustained improvement. You will be a key stakeholder in the development of both teaching and learning within the department as well as wider strategic planning. This role would suit a skilled classroom practitioner who is seeking progression into middle leadership with the potential to lead a department within 12-18 months.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
• Be passionate about improving the life chances of learners
• Be committed to developing other practitioners
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner In return we will provide you with:
• The opportunity to work with our outstanding students
• A bespoke middle leadership programme with potential for career progression
• Excellent staff with a highly effective leadership group to support your development
• The opportunity to work with other leaders from across the Tudor Grange Academies
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Mrs Fletcher-Warrington at MFletcherWarrington@samworth.tgacaemy.org.uk or by telephone 01162780232
If you have strong inter-personal skills, are ambitious for yourself and your students and have the ability to inspire and lead others, we welcome your application and look forward to hearing from you.
Closing date for applications is 23rd February 2018.
“The recruitment process is robust in seeking to establish the commitment of candidates to support the school’s measures to safeguard children and to identify, deter or reject people who might pose a risk of harm to children or are otherwise unsuited to work with them”.