Eden Boys’ School, Preston is a new 11-18 Academy, opened in September 2015 which will grow to have 700 pupils. It will be part of a successful family of schools, run by the Tauheedul Education Trust. Our mission is to create an outstanding organisation that inspires learners with excellence in academic achievement, personal development and community service.
We are seeking to recruit a dynamic Deputy Director of Mathematics. As Deputy Director, you will assume strategic lead for the development of either KS3 or KS4 Mathematics. You will work closely with the Director of Learning for Mathematics and the wider Mathematics team. You will lead, develop and support innovative and outstanding practice in either KS3 or KS4, and play a pivotal role in developing numeracy and problem solving across the curriculum.
- Play a fundamental role in shaping the direction and future of the department / faculty / wider school.
- Be part of a highly successful network of schools both locally and nationally.
- Play an active role in developing the skills and attributes of others.
- Receive bespoke training and support in order to be the very best teacher and leader you can be.
- Have access to network-wide events with Tauheedul colleagues, led by some of the most influential people in education.