Deputy Director of Sixth Form
(Two roles / Full time)
TLR 2.3 (currently £6,448 pa)
Dr Challoner's High School is a leading selective state grammar school for girls, with a strong academic tradition and an ambitious outlook for the future. The school has a broad vision for education and is characterised by a highly purposeful pursuit of personal bests with a keen sense of fun bubbling under the surface. Challoner’s girls are articulate, courteous, sparky, hard-working and achieve highly in all areas. The school is graded Outstanding by Ofsted and gained the Exceptional Schools Award.
We have vacancies for two exciting Deputy Director of Sixth Form roles. For both these roles we are seeking very well-qualified, experienced, inspirational and forward thinking teachers with a proven track record in leading a team.
Within the Challoner’s High Sixth Form you will experience:
· Exceptional students who consistently attain outstanding results and make teaching an absolute pleasure
· A positive place to work with excellent facilities
· A supportive and highly capable and committed teaching team
· Excellent opportunities for professional development, including a proactive and highly regarded CPD programme, supporting the development of middle leaders across the school
· London Fringe allowance
· Subsidised gym membership; staff discounts at local shops and restaurants in Little Chalfont
The best advert however for working at Dr Challoner’s High School will always be our hugely rewarding students
Responsible to Assistant Head, Learning and Sixth Form
Salary / Allowances applicable TLR 2.3 (currently £6,448)
Start Date September 2018
Application Deadline Noon, Monday 19th March
Interview Date Thursday 22nd March
An information pack is available from the Vacancies section of the school website or from email@example.com
Informal visits to the school are welcome
We welcome applications from all sections of the community and those interested in job-sharing.
Dr Challoner’s High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Please refer to our website where you can view our Child Protection and Safeguarding, Recruitment and Equalities
Policies; all of our polices are available at www.challonershigh.com
The successful applicant will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.