Are you looking to make a difference?
Are you committed to improving outcomes for all children whilst developing your own practice?
City Academy Whitehawk is a rapidly improving “Good” school seeking committed professionals with the resilience and passion to enhance our diverse, dedicated team.
We are looking for a Deputy Leader for Early Years and Year 1 to support our existing Early Years and Year 1 Lead who works part time. The role will essentially be a class teacher in Early Years with a 0.4 TLR paid for supporting the Early Years Lead. On the two days each week where the Early Years Lead is not in school, the successful candidate will assume full responsibility for Early Years and Year 1.
This is an excellent opportunity for main scale teachers who are looking to develop leadership skills supported by an experienced leader. Current leadership experience is desirable but not essential.
In return for your commitment, passion and resilience we can offer:
· Respectful, polite and engaged children who greatly value their school and learning.
· Excellent training and CPD to develop your skills and career.
· A proven record of exceptional welfare and pastoral support.
· A skilled and committed SLT who are devoted to improving outcomes for all children and all staff.
· A spacious, well equipped and resourced learning environment.
· A culture of support through our established and effective sponsor – Aurora Academies Trust.
Main scale teachers are welcome to apply as we can offer CPD and opportunities to meet your career aspirations.
Visits to the school are highly recommended.
Closing date for applications 9am on Tuesday 8th May. Shortlisting will take place on 8th May with interviews to be held on Friday 11th May.