Aldridge School is a successful over subscribed academy with a good track record of results at both GCSE and A Level. Our most recent Ofsted inspection (February 2017) rated us as Good in all areas. This is an excellent opportunity for inspired, committed and enthusiastic people to join a thriving department in this popular and successful school. Our motto 'Achieving Excellence Together' is at the heart of our work.
- a friendly, supportive and inclusive ethos
- students who are willing to learn
- an outstanding team of learning support and administrative staff
- extensive opportunities for professional development
- a great chance to make a difference to young people's lives
- a package of benefits consisting of a laptop, iPad, Office365 Licence.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding leader. We are looking for a skilled and dedicated professional who is well qualified to lead and manage Key Stage 5 Maths. You will be a vibrant and inspirational teacher expected to teach across the age and ability range.
The successful candidate will be prepared to work collaboratively with a supportive and innovative Maths Faculty Team. There is a culture of professional development which is integrated into everyday practice giving further scope for promotion.
This is a key position within the Faculty and we are looking for someone with the vision and ability to build on present achievements and provide our students with creative and innovative opportunities to realise their potential and ambitions.
Aldridge School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. The post is subject to enhanced DBS and safeguarding checks.
For further information please go to our web site www.aldridgeschool.org or contact Mrs A Hancox, Maths Faculty Leader on firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to close vacancies before the advertised date if a large number of applications have been received.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years