Deputy Head Teacher
Our Lady’s Preparatory School and Day Nursery
Deputy Head Teacher required for September 2018
Our Lady’s Preparatory School and Day Nursery is an Independent Preparatory School and Day Nursery in Crowthorne, Berkshire offering care and education for children from 3 months to 11 years. Our Lady’s is a popular school with a Catholic ethos, currently having 130 School pupils and 115 Nursery children on site.
At Our Lady’s each child is recognised as an individual, meaning we celebrate their distinct strengths and talents. Our dedicated and skilled teachers and nursery nurses are committed to giving each child the opportunity to develop into a confident and hard-working individual.
We are seeking a Deputy Head due to the retirement of the current postholder. The position will be part of the management team but will also have some teaching responsibility.
We can offer you:
· A Deputy Head position leading from the front as a key member of the management team.
· An experienced, motivated team who are committed to driving high standards and successful learning outcomes for all
· Some teaching responsibility.
· The opportunity to make a real contribution to the school curriculum.
· Supportive Trustees who are keen to drive school development.
· Friendly and enthusiastic children who are happy to learn.
We are looking for a candidate who is:
· Confident and able to deputise for the Head Teacher when required.
· Has the ability to form supportive pastoral relationships with children, staff and families.
· Able to challenge and motivate others.
· Keen to support the Catholic ethos of the school.
· A leader who can encourage and develop staff.
Job Title: Deputy Head Teacher
Start date: September 2018
Please contact the school for an application form and register your interest via email to email@example.com.
Informal visits are warmly invited and encouraged – please call 01344 773394 - www.olps.co.uk
Interviews: Tuesday 6/3/2018. Closing Date: Wednesday 31/1/2018. Salary: £50,000 to £55,000.