Our Lady of Grace is an Outstanding (Ofsted March 2017) over-subscribed Catholic Primary School which is growing in size and will become a two form entry school by 2022. We currently have 330 pupils on roll who are taught in our wonderful new School which opened in January 2017.
An empathetic and creative leader is required to take on the post of Deputy Head from September 2020. This is an excellent opportunity for a superb candidate to join the management team of our wonderful school.
We can offer you:
• “An Outstanding School which is committed to high academic achievement and all-round development of its pupils, where everyone feels connected to one another as part of a big family” – Ofsted 2017
• “Pupils behaviour is Outstanding and they demonstrate a passion for learning and understand the central importance of education in their lives’”– Ofsted 2017
• “A wonderfully warm and open community where all are welcomed, cared for and supported which comes from its strong Catholic ethos” – Section 48: 2017
• A skilled and dedicated staff – Ofsted 2017
• A supportive Governing body
• Very supportive parents
We are looking for somebody who is:
• A Catholic with commitment to and a clear vision of Catholic education
• An exemplary and inspirational classroom teacher
• Someone who has a successful track record in raising pupil achievement
• Good interpersonal skills
• Has the ability to form excellent partnerships and communicate effectively with staff, parents and the wider community
• Has a good sense of humour and a positive attitude
Visits to the school are strongly recommended and should be arranged as soon as possible through the Business Manager, Anna Sully on 020 8858 2262.
Further information can be obtained from Anna Sully at: firstname.lastname@example.org or on our school website: www.ourladyofgracecatholicprimaryschool.co.uk
Closing date for applications: Friday 21st February 2020
Interviews will take place on: Thursday 27th February 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).