The Lyceum Alpinum Zuoz is an international boarding school with a history stretching back over 120 years, located near St. Moritz in the heart of the scenic Engadin valley (Switzerland). 190 boarders from around the world and 110 local day students study at our school for the Swiss Matura, the iGCSE, the International Baccalaureate Diploma (IBDP) and the International Career-Related Programme (IBCP). The school philosophy is founded on respect for tradition combined with innovative thinking and emphasizes values such as respect, openness, responsibility, engagement, inquiry, critical thinking, creativity and balance.
We are currently looking for an experienced Deputy Head International
- Member of the School Leadership Team
- Start date: Beginning of August 2022
- Proven track record of outstanding academic and pastoral leadership
- Experience of teaching and managing international programmes such as IBDP, IBCP and iGCSE
- Comprehensive understanding of the international schools’ environment
- Strong analytical and excellent communication skills
- Ability to build, manage and motivate a high performing team
- Good knowledge of German would be an advantage
- University degree, teaching diploma
- Attractive conditions of employment, including competitive salary
- A dynamic international context in the spectacular alpine setting of the Engadin
- Opportunities for professional development
Due to work permit restrictions, candidates of EU/EFTA nationalities will be given preference.
Lyceum Alpinum Zuoz is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children; the successful applicant will be subject to thorough background checks.
We look forward to receiving your application using the online form on our Website:
The Lyceum Alpinum Zuoz, founded in 1904, is a Swiss international boarding school set in spectacular alpine landscape near St. Moritz. About three hundred students between 12 and 18 years of age from around the world and the Engadin valley follow pr...