DEPUTY HEADTEACHER (Pastoral)
Required from September 2019 - Salary Range L18 – L22 (£60,755 – £67,008)
The Governors and Headmaster wish to appoint a strong, visionary leader who will inspire, challenge and further support the development of the school which was judged to be Outstanding in the September 2013 Ofsted inspection. We seek:
• a highly motivated Deputy Headteacher able to sustain and contribute to the school’s ethos & vision
• a passion to help each student excel and to inspire the student body as a whole (pastoral knowledge and experience is essential)
• a leader who will support and motivate staff
• a first class teacher and a team player
• a strategic thinker who can maximise the use of resources
For an application pack, please contact Denise Friend, Clerk to the Governing Body.
t: 01622-752101 f: 01622-753680 e: email@example.com
Prospective applicants are invited to visit the school during the weeks of 5th November & 12th November 2018. Please contact Denise Friend to arrange this.
Interviews will be held during week beginning 26th November 2018.
CLOSING DATE for APPLICATIONS: Friday 16th November 2018 at midday .
Please apply by letter, with a completed application form via post or email to Mr M Tomkins, Headmaster, Maidstone Grammar School, Barton Road, Maidstone, Kent ME15 7BT.