Following the promotion of our current Deputy Headteacher, the Governors of Decoy Primary School are seeking to appoint a positive and inspirational Deputy Headteacher to start September 2018.
The successful candidate
• Is an excellent classroom practitioner with high expectations
• Has vision, drive and energy
• Is decisive, consistent and has a focus on solutions
• Is dynamic, resilient and hard working.
• Has a keen understanding of what constitutes excellent learning and teaching
• Is able to demonstrate how they have contributed to school improvement and raising achievement in a primary school setting;
• Enjoys leading, supporting, challenging, inspiring and empowering others in search of excellence
• Is an excellent communicator who relates well to others and is able to secure teamwork and establish positive relationships
• Uses their initiative to respond to school needs
• Is prepared to contribute to the wider opportunities for children
We can offer:
• A welcoming school community with a strong values-led ethos
• Children who are polite, happy and motivated to learn
• Supportive and committed governors and parents
• A supportive staff team who genuinely want the best for our pupils
• A commitment to your own personalised professional development and leadership opportunities
Applicants with experience are encouraged to apply.
An application pack is available to download from our website www.decoyschool.co.uk
Interested candidates are strongly encouraged to visit the school. To arrange a visit, please contact Donna O’Halloran, Administrator, by email at email@example.com or contact the school on 01626 353282
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS and all relevant pre-employment checks.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Closing date: Friday 16th February by noon
Interview date: 19th and 20th March