An exciting opportunity has arisen for a strong and inspirational leader to become part of Bishop’s Primary School. Under the leadership of the Head of Campus, and in collaboration with the Senior Leadership Team, you will ensure high standards for all pupils on the campus. You will be required to support the curriculum, raise aspirations and set high standards for staff, pupils and parents alike.
Bishop’s Primary School within Northumberland Church of England Academy Trust consists of five primary campuses and three early years centres. This post will be based within one of the 1 form primary campuses.
Applicants should have:
• A proven track record of excellent classroom practice and mentoring skills.
• A passion for achievement.
• A commitment to promote and maintain the Christian ethos of the School.
• An understanding of data.
• The drive to secure even better outcomes and further continued improvement in the academic and personal well being of our pupils.
What we can offer:
• An excellent staff team who are committed to raising standards.
• An outward facing School which works well within the community.
• Pupils who are enthusiastic to succeed.
• A welcoming environment with a commitment to the development of staff and pupils.
If you believe you can make a significant contribution to learning then we want to hear from you. Our pupils need you to have the capacity to inspire, enthuse and challenge them.
If you feel like you would like to be part of the success of Bishop’s Primary School we look forward to hearing from you. Our recruitment pack is available here or can be downloaded from the vacancy section of our website: www.ncea.org.uk
All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check