A suitably experienced teacher is required for January 2018 or earlier to join an enthusiastic team in an ‘Outstanding’ school.
Responsibility will be for a Key Stage in History.
We can offer:
• History is a popular GCSE with an excellent track record of results
• Strong numbers study ‘A’ Level History and Government and Politics
• Good resources for teaching at all Key Stages
• Non-contact time above 10% PPA
• “Students enjoy coming to school and feel safe and behave extremely well” (Ofsted)
Information about the school is available on our website: www.heathland.hounslow.sch.uk
Information about the school and how to apply is available on our website under Vacancies.
Please note references will be taken up in advance. The school is close to good transport links.
Closing date: 9.00am on Friday 23rd June 2017.
The Heathland School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.