Job #TES1902-534920HM - Deputy Head of Middle and Senior School
Applications are invited for a well-qualified and experienced, Deputy Head of Middle and Senior School for our client school in Malaysia. This school is a highly sought after K-12, co-educational, International school offering the Australian Curriculum.
• Facilitate and manage daily operations and organisation, relief teachers scheduling
• Responsible for the effective management, development, provision and evaluation of the School's human, physical and financial resources
• Assist the Head of School to lead a team of senior academic staff, teachers and support staff in the design, delivery and review of a high-quality Australian Curriculum experience
• May also carry a teaching load up to a maximum 0.2FTE if necessary
• Load: Full Time, Fixed Contract – Commencing 8 July 2019 or earlier
• Excellent package including Basic Salary, Expat and Housing Allowances, return flights
• Hold a Bachelor degree or equivalent in Education
• Post-Graduate studies in Educational Leadership or Educational Management, desirable
• Significant experience teaching and leading in Middle and Senior School settings
• A clear working knowledge and understanding of Visible Learning are essential to this role
• Current Teacher Registration in home country
• Relevant Police Checks
• Minimum 3 Years teaching experience
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
In order to express interest this role please email your CV and a cover letter (no more than 2 A4 pages) to:
- If you are in Australia: to Emma quoting Job Reference #TES1902-534920HM – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas: to Monet quoting job reference #TES1902-534920MH – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).