An inspiring Deputy Head and leader required for immediate start in Dubai.
- Experience in IB-MYP, IB-DP, IGCSE, A-Levels, or any other outcomes based education system preferred.
- Applicants should have a minimum of 5 years teaching experience,
- 2 years in a leadership position,
- Bachelor’s Degree and a recognized teaching certification.
- Applicants with a Master’s Degree or higher will be given preference.
- Good communication and technology skills are key requirements.
Under the overall direction of the Head of School, the Deputy Head will play a lead role in:
• Providing vision, leadership and direction
• Effectively managing teaching and learning and pastoral well being
• Promoting excellence, equality and high expectations of all pupils and staff
• Evaluating school performance and identify priorities for continuous improvement
• Taking full responsibility for the school in the absence of the Head of Secondary
• Ensuring an active learning environment for pupils of all abilities.
• Collaborating with all teams for the effective functioning of the school.
This is in no way an exhaustive list and the Deputy Head will be required to undertake additional duties in order to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the school. They are also required to undertake any other duty as assigned to them by the Head of Secondary School.