This is a superb opportunity to join the leadership team that will take our historic School into an exciting new era. We are looking for a committed, innovative and experienced colleague to join the high calibre Executive Team in leading the School through the next stages of its growth and development. The appointed candidate will be responsible for the academic life and day to day operation of the school.
We are looking for someone who:
- has a deep belief in the transformative influence of independent education
- will embody the values and aspirations of the School
- has excellent creative and problem solving skills
- is looking for rapid personal and professional development
- thrives in a fast moving and rapidly changing environment
- seeks responsibility and the accountability it brings
- is committed to continuous professional learning and growth
In return, the appointed candidate will enjoy:
- unrivalled professional challenge and fulfilment
- a unique position of influence and status in the school
- the professional freedom to define and deliver an exceptional education for the pupils.
With new investment and an innovative model of education, St Bees School will open once again in September 2018.
St Bees School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Closing date for applications: November 28th