Lessness Heath Primary School is seeking to appoint a Deputy Head teacher to be part of the next phase in their journey. As part of this exciting phase of growth and development, the school are seeking to appoint a Deputy Head Teacher to start in September 2019/January 2020. This is a rare opportunity for a dynamic and motivated professional to make a very real difference to the educational lives of children. This is non-class-based role but the successful candidate will show themselves to be someone who can clearly implement and drive improvement in the teaching and leadership practice of others.
Our Deputy Head Teacher will be:
- passionate about high quality teaching, learning and assessment
- a school leader who can demonstrate and develop high quality classroom practice;
- someone who is excited about and effective in managing change and rapid improvement for children.
The school will offer:
- a determined and vibrant staff team;
- professional improvement opportunities both within the school and the wider Trust;
- friendly and responsive children with a desire to succeed;
- parents who want to work closely with the school to drive improvement;
- a successful Wellbeing strategy that looks after all stakeholders in the school community.
The school is part of the Primary First Trust, a primary only family of schools that has already demonstrated a commitment to improving standards and also working with effective professionals on career development both within their individual schools and the wider Trust.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please contact Kate O’Connor, Head Teacher, via the school office on 01322 433290 to arrange an appointment.
An application pack is attached to this advert and completed application forms should be emailed to HR@theprimaryfirsttrust.co.uk by 9am on Wednesday 22nd May 2019
Closing Date for Applications: 9am Wednesday 22nd May 2019
Interview date: Week beginning Monday 3rd June 2019
Only those applicants shortlisted for interview will be notified on Friday 24th May 2019
References will be requested from those shortlisted.
The Primary First Trust and Lessness Heath Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.