Due to our current Deputy Headteacher recently being promoted and becoming our new Headteacher in the summer, the Governors wish to appoint a senior leader with a proven track record of excellent classroom practice and school improvement who is child centred and believes wholly in our school values.
Are you our new Deputy Head Teacher?
Bensham Manor School is a good community Special school for up to 225 pupils aged 11-19. We provide a bespoke education for pupils who have complex learning difficulties and autism. We have ‘state of the art’ facilities that enable us to offer our pupils the full range of the National Curriculum as well as a broad and balanced curriculum matched to their individual needs. Bensham Manor School is one of six successful specialist schools in Croydon, also working collaboratively with four schools with similar designations in London and the South East. Our pupils are supported in small class sizes, by well qualified and experienced staff, to help them realise their full potential.
The successful candidate will be:
- Experienced in working with children with relevant SEN(D) and their families.
- An innovative and creative thinker
- Experienced in motivating staff and leading by example.
- Committed to school improvement through a coaching culture and partnership working.
- Flexible and positive about change.
- Calm and cool under pressure.
- Clear thinking in establishing and developing the school’s priorities and targets.
Bensham Manor School will provide:
- A highly supportive, multi-professional team approach.
- The chance to nurture a brilliant group of children and young people.
- A dedicated, talented and committed staff team.
- A committed and experienced leadership team.
- A supportive governing body which is committed to your ongoing professional development.
Candidates are warmly invited to visit the school. To arrange a visit please contact the current Deputy Headteacher Fiona Robinson email@example.com
An application pack can be obtained from firstname.lastname@example.org
School Business Manager (SBM)
Application closing date: Thursday 6th February 2020 at noon.
Completed application form and letter of application to our SBM Nikita Rajagopal email@example.com
Interviews: Week of 10th February 2020
Bensham Manor School values equality and diversity and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants will be subject to safer recruitment practices, including an enhanced DBS check.